Tuesday, September 11, 2007

6 years

9/11.

The date nearly passed me by. While I agree that we should never forget, am I the only one who's had it with the wallowing? I mean, I'm as fuck-the-terrorists-straight-in-the-ass as you can get, but is stuff like this really necessary? (warning: don't watch the vid -- no really)

I guess it is for some people. Personally, I'm perfectly capable of holding onto my quiet rage without visual reminders, thankyouverymuch. Never forget sure, but don't feel sorry for yourself either.

2 Comments:

At 12/9/07 19:42, Blogger Dave said...

I saw the new NOVA special on how oklahoma city and 9-11 ought to effect building codes. There were a lot of shots of the second plane hitting the second tower.

 
At 12/9/07 21:53, Blogger RWBB said...

I noticed that the images from that day don't effect me anymore. It used to be powerful, now it's just 9/11 stuff again.

I feel guilty for feeling that way, but what do you expect when they're overexposed?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home