Monday, August 27, 2007

Dispelling stereotypes left and right

If you're feeling bad about yourself, just be glad you're not Miss Teen South Carolina (ws vid). It's actually painful to watch.

I know someone who's angling for trophy wife!


And since I'm in the mood for cruelty, this might be the funniest OINY yet. I shouldn't laugh, but I am.


Don't forget the lunar eclipse tonight.


About the girl: she blew me off as soon as she got what she wanted. I can handle that, but it makes me wonder why she insisted that it was "something" and went on and on about how no guy respects her. Well, you did basically rape me...

So she's a horny girl who needed a fix. I was 19 once; no complaints about that. Since she's so worried about me not respecting her, it must mean something, I stupidly thought (put some ultra poon in front of us guys and we're liable to believe any damn fool thing).

The morning after, she was distant. I'm not clueless when it comes to reading women (or people in general, for that matter). I made eggs and we ate them. This is over, I assumed. But then she said the greatest thing a guy who's not sure about a girl can ever hear, "We're fuckbuddies". Woo hoo!

But she demanded that I call her, when I said, I'll text you or something (the eloquence alone seduces most women (not really)). Mixed messages, but whatever. She's cool and we'd always had fun just talking before... so I called her. But she didn't answer. She hasn't responded to the other call or a couple texts since.

Okaaaaaay..... I should have expected as much out of such a youngster, but I can't help wondering wtf? What was the point of the game? It's not like I would reject no strings attached sex from a 19 year old. Christ, do I look like I have morals?


Oh well. So I got used by a teenage girl. On the plus side, I got used by a teenage girl! U-S A! U-S-A!


For the benefit of my (one) foreign reader, invoking the USA chant is ironic. It alludes to the kneejerk reaction of a simple minded person, which is how I am characterizing myself. It's self deprecating. In other words, I'm a big huge horn-dog who got what he deserved. Sorry if that's pedantic.




UPDATE: This is too good to pass up. In the comments, JB has transcribed Miss Teen South Carolina's response. I'll let the quotation tell the story:

Q. Recent polls have shown 1/5 of Americans can’t locate the US on a world map. Why do you think this is?

A. I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don’t have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, The Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh er, should help South Africa, and should help The Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.


Thanks JB! I feel dumberer already.

5 Comments:

At 27/8/07 17:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I couldn't resist, here's a transcript:

Q. Recent polls have shown 1/5 of Americans can’t locate the US on a world map. Why do you think this is?

A. I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don’t have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, The Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh er, should help South Africa, and should help The Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

 
At 27/8/07 18:11, Blogger RWBB said...

Haha! Fantastic! God that's funny.

 
At 28/8/07 00:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In spite of this answer, Miss South Carolina was given third runner-up (fourth-place) over Miss West Virginia."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Teen_USA_2007

 
At 30/8/07 21:20, Blogger Dave said...

I feel a little bad for her, even if she's an idiot.

 
At 4/9/07 18:15, Blogger RWBB said...

I prefer to point and laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home