Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year, Honkies!

I had a lower key New Years than usual. It was just me and a buddy drinking whisky, and then milling about the crowds to see the (lackluster) fireworks. No getting off the hook or anything. And certainly no driving. I guess we're getting old.

May you all have a happy and prosperous 2007!


Today is one if the most important football days of the year, so I'm pasted to the recliner, gear already on. My boys take on USC at 1:30pm my time. It's not often that the Rose Bowl is the booby prize, but it's extremely important that we win this game.

Too bad the whisky's gone.

2 Comments:

At 4/1/07 22:16, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

Happy 2007.
We kept it pretty low key, but I did manage to stay up til midnight so I don't feel AS old as I have in the past.

 
At 7/1/07 23:12, Blogger RWBB said...

All I did was drink a little whisky with my buddy and then watch the fireworks from the roof. No big whup. We avoided the two worst things you can do on New Years, going to a bar or driving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home