Thursday, December 14, 2006

Death waif for cutie?

Ok, that's stretching it, especially for someone who doesn't listen to the band.

I usually don't go for celeb-gossip, at least not until recently, but I can't get over this mugshot.

OMG!!!! I am sooooo cute! The way I drive down the wrong side of the highway shitfaced, aren't I precious???

And btw, 5'1" 85 pounds? Holy crap. I throw out more in junk mail per day. We all know thin is hot, but 85 pounds?

I still don't see how taking vicodin and smoking pot would make you think you were in England, but I guess her tolerance must be pretty low. I just had surgery, so I know what vicodins can do. Not much, though I wouldn't recommend driving on it.


BTW, the nose tampon is out. Sweet jesus allmighty, it feels good to have that out. There's really nothing to compare it to, so just imagine if the world's freshest bagel, perfectly toasted, with just the right amount of slightly warm cream cheese suddenly appeared before you and turned into a pizza. Also it granted you double the breathing capacity.

2 Comments:

At 15/12/06 19:02, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

Yea, vicodin doesn't do much to me either - but I have never weighed 85 lbs (well maybe when I was 7). I think she is just loopy in general.
Glad to hear you are doing better!

 
At 17/12/06 16:43, Blogger RWBB said...

Thanks! You still don't want to know what comes out of my nose, but I'm feeling much better both because it feels good to breathe and not bleed, but also because I can return to public.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home