Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Youtube bonanza

StarWars according to a 3 year old. Generally I don't go for the cuteness of other peoples' kids. Only my nephews/nieces are cute. But this little girl stole my heart. I supposed it's because she likes StarWars. I thought the bit about talking back to Darth Vader was hilarious. Kids at that age are highly entertaining.


Drunk animals. I can't even begin to describe the awesomeness of this clip. Drunk elephants and monkeys. You must go there, now!


Spy satellite blown up. Nice shot!


Fish slapping dance. This is one of those things that will make me laugh every time I see it, until the day I die.


It's not Youtube, but this collection of sports fans is funny.


Have you thanked the moon lately?


Anybody out there have some good finds?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home