Monday, February 04, 2008

Insulting Indian videos

I'm not going to make any Indian friends by posting these, but I just found these hilarious "translations" of Hindi music videos. They've been around for awhile, so you may have seen them.

Benny Lava seems to be the classic, with Nipple Song coming next. Mustard my Hole (I like that title better than the one they use) gets points for sheer offensiveness, but falls a little short of the other two.

The dancing is actually really good, better than you see here, and the music is pretty good too. Indians, they take their music and dancing very seriously. And in case it isn't obvious, these are probably NSFW, though I doubt anyone will "hear" the bad words unless they read along with the subtitles.

You may or not find these as funny as I did. I almost pissed myself at Benny Lava. There are so many gems in that one. I suppose half the reason I find this so funny is that I've spent alot of time with Indians, and I can readily imagine the women acting all offended and the guys snickering into their hands, then acting all offended for the women.

Indians are all show about the conservative thing, and then are crazy sex starved bitches behind closed doors. I mean, that's what I heard.


And what's with all the Indian women being super hot and the guys all looking like total douchebags? I guess you get that in every culture.



And if by chance someone actually reads this crap and is offended by these, I ask that you look at how Americans depict Americans in our own mainstream media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home