Monday, January 14, 2008

Time waster

If you want to get anything done, don't go here and play this game all day.


Sorry I was a little overly dramatic with my last post. I just get mad when the media assumes things like I only care about dead people when they're blonde women. I also get annoyed when they assume they can choose the President.

I thought it was hilarious that most of the polls were wrong about the primaries. They basically elected Obama, who I like for the Dems anyway, and then had to cover their asses when Hillary won NH. It's good to see them be proven wrong so clearly. Heh!

I wonder how much garbage they get away with making up? My guess is: way more than you'd be comfortable with.


Anyway. Blowing stuff up is fun. Krakow, krakow! Two direct hits!

2 Comments:

At 23/1/08 15:02, Blogger Dave said...

Obama is beating hillary, if you only count the voted for delegates. I don't really understand how he got more in Nevada, but there it is. It makes me wish that the press would stop wasting my time giving me popular vote numbers when the delegate numbers seem to be the thing with actual meaning.

 
At 24/1/08 21:42, Blogger RWBB said...

What bothers me most about the press is the authority to tell us who to vote for they assume. And it's not even that they have an opinion, it's that they pretend to be unbiased. Just admit your bias up front, and then make your case.

Obviously they want Obama to win, because it's a great story. They did everything but suck him off when he won Iowa. That's why I find it hilarious that they've been so completely wrong in a very public way.


It still doesn't stop them from treating Giuliani like a front runner when he's been consistently beaten by Ron Paul. And they won't let Paul go to the debates!

This is our pathetic joke of a media (it's more tragic than pathetic, actually). We are not to be trusted to pick our own leaders.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home