Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Food chain

Funny cartoon about killing your own meat. For garlic.

And just because I want to leave you with the bestest of all visuals, here's another cartoon for ya. You're welcome! (borderline ws)


I'm curious, would you kill your own meat if you had to? I think I would eat far less meat if I had to slaughter the animals first. But that's laziness talking more than altruism.

Before you answer, check out this picture essay on how Romanians make sausage (borderline ws, animal guts).


UPDATE: Here's the Sparky Jesus that garlic refers to in the comments. I emailed it to him with the caption: I told you to lay off the masturbation.

4 Comments:

At 14/2/07 05:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would eat far less of anything that I couldn't get at the grocery store.

re: sparky jesus -- You don't see a lot of depictions of angry Jesus.

 
At 14/2/07 10:43, Blogger RWBB said...

True. I found an awesome Chinese market yesterday and I bought 3 different types of ginger. I love asian spices (Indian is a big part of that).

They also had a whole section for tripe, and a freezer full of whole squids. I don't plan on buying either of those, but it's nice to know where to get it, in case I want to play a prank on someone.

I got this thing called a pummelo. They're native to Malaysia. That pic doesn't look like it though. It looked more like a gigantic grapefruit, like 3 times bigger. It was pretty good, but the point was to get something I'd never seen before.

There may have been a point here, but it's long since been lost.

 
At 15/2/07 05:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the point is: grocery stores are great, and slaughtering your own food and grinding your own flour is a pain in the ass.

 
At 15/2/07 13:59, Blogger RWBB said...

Yes, thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home