Thursday, November 30, 2006

She's blu-ray

Best post title ever. Go ye and be enlightened.

I especially liked this comment: "Now that I know the kiss means more than the hug, I know what I'm after..." You have to read the post for proper context. It's a good piece of wisdom.

I've never had a steady girl who didn't love to give head, so this problem thankfully hasn't -- heh, heh -- cropped up. I've had a couple say they don't like to receive head. Um... ok! I don't mind giving if she likes that, but I'd rather hop right to the other stuff, all things being equal.

A friend of mine married one of those 8-track girls, the kind who doesn't give head (Chris Rock: they still make you??). She's gorgeous, smart, sweet, and all that. But to give up head for life? He must really love her. I don't think I'd make it past the trust tests (I hate those tests, but see the necessity).

I suspect she does it anyway. I've long believed that when a girl says she just doesn't give head, what she means is, she doesn't give head to you. Earn her trust and catch her on her period, or just catch her on her period, and you can't go wrong.

What I find odd about all of this is that for our parents' generation, straight sex was the lesser expression of love, and head was the ultimate. Obviously now it's completely reversed. BJ's are like handshakes. Nice, warm handshakes that put you in a good mood for days.

Women, don't underestimate the power of the BJ.

3 Comments:

At 30/11/06 23:34, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

I can't comment. I just can't ... I am soo completely blushing right now!

 
At 1/12/06 06:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I must be a dinosaur, because I think giving head is the most uncomfortable, disgusting thing ever. In fact, I flat out won't do it, to anyone, ever. And this is the truth, disproving your assertion that it means "just not to you".

As far as equaling the playing field, there is a huge distinction between the oral act given to a man and the oral act given to a women.

As soon as my man is willing to suck/deep throat a kielbasa, I'll consider the playing field equaled and maybe, just maybe, reconsider my stance.

 
At 3/12/06 16:53, Blogger RWBB said...

I accept that some people just won't give oral, but those people are statistical outliers (men and women). I've met guys who claim to be grossed out by giving, so it goes both ways.

Maybe I should have made the point clearer, but I a point I was trying to get across was that the importance of sex (for men) in general (oral or otherwise) is underestimated by women. Women seem to lose interest in sex as a marriage progresses.

But most guys assume that if she's not having sex with him, she must have stopped loving him. So he starts looking elsewhere. A BJ is merely a convenient way to get the sex in. In the car, on the phone, dressing rooms, etc.

Let's just say your ideas for, well anything, sound alot better during post coital bliss. We're guys. We're programmed to need sex.

We have to whack off if we don't get it (truth: we whack off either way, but it's a matter of degree), lest we run the risk of huge public boners or possibly an unplanned romp with a random floozy.

So anyway. No, it doesn't have to be BJ's. And I think women need sex more than they let on, they just don't want to sound like sluts. I say, let your inner slut out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home