Monday, November 20, 2006

Trojan horse

Hilarious youtube of some guys testing the trojan horse theory (seeing if they can sneak an invasion force inside a wooden horse).

In other hilarity-related news, I saw part of an old Monty Python episode the other day, and it was surprisingly good. I may have to catch more of those.


My nose is still bleeding, but it's down to merely a steady dribble. I've been avoiding going out because either I have a tissue hanging out of my nose, or I look like a cokehead on a binge as inexplicable nosebleeds crop up with alarming frequency. Also the pain killers are now so ineffective, I've stopped taking them.

This has not been the happiest half week of my life. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking there are such things as "minor" surgery.

2 Comments:

At 21/11/06 21:48, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

I hope you feel better soon. At least by Thursday - otherwise what a waste of a perfectly good beer and football day!

 
At 22/11/06 18:14, Blogger RWBB said...

Thanks Frannie. I feel much better today. And have no fear, I am going to enjoy beer and football day to the fullest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home