Friday, March 16, 2007

It's my blog

... and I'll post weird stuff if I want to.

In honor of today, I am posting on my favorite pet subject. Yes, it's another UFO video that no one will watch. But I mean this when I say I only link the good ones.

The most convincing shots are about an hour and 17 minutes in (about the Italian tether satellite that mysteriously broke). Um yeah... you read that right. It's a skosh on the long side.

But all the video is stolen from NASA (some guy obsessively recorded NASA's raw feeds for years) and there are no wacky grey alien anal probe stories. It's fairly convincing that there's some weird things flying around in low orbit, assuming you take astronauts as trustworthy sources.



My plans for the weekend are a nice dinner Friday with family, and a night out with a new friend. I'll try not to end up in disreputable situations again, but no promises.

Saturday I'm seeing the Sonics play courtside. My buddy's boss gave him tickets. I don't care about basketball, and lord knows no one gives a crap about the Oklahoma City Sonics, but they're free tickets. And since it's VIP seating, free beer.

I feel bad for the true fans who'll be sitting in the upper level, but not that bad. For all the times I've gone to see my favorite bands and watched the losers in the front row just sit there while the rest of us go buck-frickin'-wild, I think a little turn about is fair play.



I might as well toss out some other videos I've found in the last few days. Here's a weird one about a girl who was raised by dogs. No really. And here might be the most sincere firsthand reporting on Iraq I've ever seen. C-Span is my new favorite news source.

1 Comments:

At 16/3/07 11:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday douche bag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home