Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I hope you had nothing to do

Because I'm giving you every Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, Family Guy, and American Dad episode in flash format [editors note: the site has since been taken down, but you can get Family Guy here, South Park here and here, and everything should be here if you just search for it. This is also a good spot for finding online shows].

Did you hear that? That was the sound of work productivity dropping by 50% across the country. Or it would be, if I had a readership.

Yeah, the quality's not the greatest, but it's every episode! Sweet Jesus.

And somewhat related, here's 1500 80's videos. The hair! Oh god the hair! And the floppy jean jackets! This is entertainment gold right here people. Wow. I can't decide which is funniest.

If you're at a loss, might I suggest Take on me, by A-HA, the quintessential 80's vid.

UPDATE: Some of those 80's videos don't work, and despite there being 1500 options, the selection is lacking. Only one Debbie Gibson? And it's not Only in My Dreams? Pfft. And I'm sorry, but no 80's collection is complete without Holiday.

Oh my god, I just realized how much my older sister affected my childhood. What else did she do to me?! Does Dad know??

Fortunately, there's a link there to tons more music vids, including some good old Def Lep.

I just dropped the motherload of time wasters. Tell your boss I said to piss off.

1 Comments:

At 27/9/06 22:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap...I hereby retract all pinings for employment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home