Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sparse posting for the next couple weeks

Bring out your hankies, honkies. My main computer went to the big swap meet in the sky last night, so I won't be posting regularly for a little while. I'm sure that's devastating news to the 5 people who read this. I'm writing this on a really old crappy Linux box. I type and then wait for the letters to appear on the screen, that's how old it is.

Also I'm going to Florida to see my parents for a couple weeks on Friday. I'll probably post a couple things while I'm down there. I have a little essay on politics that I'm almost ready to release to the world (try to contain your excitement). But I probably won't be posting daily again until June 26th or so, and only then if my new computer is set up (I'm going to shop online for one while in Florida).

I hope you all have a great time in the meantime! Don't do anything I wouldn't do (or anyone).

3 Comments:

At 7/6/06 20:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a good vacation / florida visit / trip.

 
At 7/6/06 21:25, Blogger RWBB said...

Garlic - I will. My parents may be old, but they know how to part-ay.

MMK - Are you suggesting that I'm a floozy? Well I nevah!

 
At 8/6/06 20:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure if it counts as a vacation if you aren't leaving a job to do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home