Wednesday, May 31, 2006

He went to the great ruckus in the sky

Since I haven't gotten around to posting about my weekend exploits yet, you'll just have to get over your grief at the loss of my indispensable wisdom, and read about the death of the principal from The Breakfast Club.

Breakfast Club's Paul Gleason Dies

BURBANK, Calif. (AP) -- Paul Gleason, who was in "Trading Places" and "The Breakfast Club," has died. He was 67.

Gleason died at a local hospital Saturday of mesothelioma, a rare form of lung cancer linked to asbestos, said his wife, Susan Gleason.


RIP. One of the funniest lines from the movie, aside from when the "bad boy" asks the principal to "describe the ruckus", was when the same guy told him to "eat my shorts". That was as bad as the language got. Back in 1985 that was high drama.

Yeah, so I got nuthin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home