Friday, June 15, 2007

Ladies' man

I recently came up with the most romantic thing you could possibly do for a woman.

Get your special lady a box of high end chocolates for Valentine's Day. It's empty except for a nice red envelope with her name on it and maybe some hearts around it or something. Inside the envelope is a coupon to a plastic surgeon and a note that says, "Because you're too fat".


There are several things wrong with this, but the main one is that I have to actively censor myself from doing such things. It's cruel yes, but hilariously so. Perhaps this has something to do with why I'm blogging on a Friday night.

I actually stay in on weekends deliberately, so this isn't a sign of my unpopularity (my lack of a girlfriend is the sign for that). I stay in on weekends and go out on weekdays. The way I see it, I have a 5 day weekend and no job. Woohoo!

School starts Monday morning bright and early though. The party is basically over.

5 Comments:

At 16/6/07 03:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell are you going to school for? That was kind of abrupt.

 
At 16/6/07 09:05, Blogger Boonsky said...

Back to school eh. Lectures, assignments, projects, quizzes, exams...Urgh! Then there are those college hotties... Good luck!

 
At 17/6/07 14:54, Blogger Dave said...

it's in the title -- he's going to gigolo school. Awesomely, Firefox's spell checker has gigolo in it.

 
At 18/6/07 09:48, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

Ok, so as your lone lady reader – I do have to acknowledge that should you ever provide such a gift, I will likely be visiting you GRAVE … not that I wouldn’t find it humorous (and greatly value the thoughtful gift) … but I am not so average.

Good luck @ school today!

 
At 20/6/07 02:39, Blogger RWBB said...

I don't think there's a lady alive who would appreciate a gift like that. Which I suppose is the humor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home