Monday, October 30, 2006

Back in 2 weeks

I should have mentioned it before I left, but I'm in DC for 2 weeks seeing my family. Actual posting will resume sometime after November 8th, but you may get lucky and see some pics of my pumpkin carving.

No really, they're pretty awesome. I did a Michigan helmet, Rush's starman, an autobot symbol, and tomorrow I'm doing Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam. I never thought it possible either, but the guys I'm working with are serious artists, and using their methods you can put basically any design you can imagine on a pumpkin.

2 Comments:

At 1/11/06 20:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu sure travel a lot. Do you get paid to wonder to and fro? I hope so.
Have fun!

 
At 2/11/06 21:38, Blogger RWBB said...

The richness of life experience is my payment.

In other words, no.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home