Friday, October 20, 2006

Just an observation

Women, you don't want a thoughtful nice guy. You want a loudmouth prick who barges into your personal space and spits outrageous lies about himself until you drop your panties.

That's how whoring yourself out on Craigslist as a handyman becomes a "home remodeling business". Aren't you even the least bit curious how one guy can run three separate businesses and yet still have time to hang around bars shitfaced on Tuesday nights until 2am?

You couldn't sense a solid man if he bit you on the ass. You want to know why all men are dicks? Because that's what you want. You don't fuck nice guys. You fuck assholes with stories. You brought this upon yourselves.

Now I'm off to unlock my inner jerk so I can get laid, you stupid bitches.

animosity? surely not!

2 Comments:

At 23/10/06 10:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know you still have your spunk ...

 
At 23/10/06 18:06, Blogger RWBB said...

We all need to vent sometimes. I actually felt much better after sharing that.

And I can't be a jerk to save my life. One girl actually said, "Nice asshole routine. That ever work for you?"

Yes honey, sometimes it does. But it doesn't take long for anyone paying attention to realize it's not my true nature.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home