Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Funny dog video

This isn't as good as the dog carrying the lit roman candle video, which may be the funniest dog video of all time, but it's still pretty funny. I love dogs and since I don't have one, I have to watch videos like this to get my fix. It just makes it worse, of course, but so what.

I wish I had a friend with a dog.

The banner ad I saw at the first link is not worksafe (the ad itself contained nudity), the second one is fine.

No, this isn't going to turn into a blog that just links videos.

UPDATE: I don't want to go overboard on the videos here, but I just found another really cool dog video. This dog was born with no front legs and learned to walk on two feet. That's pretty damn cool. Some of the ads are borderline worksafe.

2 Comments:

At 19/4/06 07:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're wrong. The best dog videos ever are on this site:http://www.skateboardingbulldog.com/

 
At 19/4/06 07:11, Blogger RWBB said...

Those are pretty funny too.

And now that I think about it, we're both wrong. Everyone knows the best dog video of all time is the Puppy Bowl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home