Friday, March 03, 2006

Spending spree

Someone get me off of Amazon before I bankrupt myself. I got some software I need for work. I can't believe I just sent Microsoft $125. I also got some freakin' sweet pajama bottoms that feature Brian drinking martinis, plus some flannels. Because nothing says "growing as a person" like wearing the same shit you did in highschool.

Random funny aside: JB thought I named my computer "Thunderbird" when I complained about my mail client not forwarding attachments by default. I don't know why but that's really tickling my funny bone right now. Thunderbird, ho!!!!

But seriously, if I was going to name my computer anything it would "smokin" (that's its real name). And my name, as far as this computer is concerned, is Commander Cool.

In real life I go by Rex Falconer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home