Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Woke up this mornin', got yourself a gun

Well no, not really. I woke up this afternoon and got myself a gun.

Haha, that's not true either, though Washington does have liberal gun laws ("liberal" in the actual sense), so I could do that if I really wanted to. It's kind of funny to see a vegan deli next to a big sign that simply says "Guns".

Anyway, what I mean is I've been watching every Sopranos episode in preparation for the final season that starts in mid-March, from season one on up. Some of the DVDs aren't playing though. A friend of mine got the complete collection last time they were in China, so the quality isn't up to snuff. According to my friend they all play in their DVD player, so maybe it's my PS2. I could try playing them off my computer if I cared enough. I might do that if it turns out any season 5 DVDs won't play (the most recent season).

Even though I'm missing some episodes, this is still the way to watch any show like this. It's so much easier to keep it straight who everyone is and what they did.

And can I say anything bad about the opening song? What a perfect song to introduce this show. Sometimes I think I'm hitting "play epidode" just to hear it again.

Tidbit: the actress who plays Meadow is half Greek, half Cuban.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home