Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's no shark, but it will have to do

They're talking about building a giant Michael Jackson robot that will wander the Vegas desert shooting laser beams. You know it's true because you can't make shit like that up.

As stupid as it sounds, I actually hope they build it. Like getting fined in Ohio for cursing*, I would consider it an honor to bear witness to a 50 foot tall metallic Michael Jackson shooting laser beams.


In other news, here's a collage of Ralph Wiggum (ws).


* I forget which town, but there's a small town somewhere in Ohio with a religious college at which you can actually be fined for cursing on campus. I've always wanted to go there and say "Give me a fucking cursing ticket, douchenozzle" to a campus cop. Then I'd fight the second ticket (one for each curse) in court on the grounds that "douchenozzle" isn't a curse word. Can you imagine talking about this to the DA? What if it went to trial? That would basically be the greatest thing ever. Related.

4 Comments:

At 9/4/07 14:55, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

The MJ thing is creepy!

I grew up near a town where you can't dance (ever), you can't buy boozy - anywhere in the city limits and I am certain there is a no cursing zone!

 
At 9/4/07 14:56, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

uhhh I meant BOOZE, but I guess boozy will work!

 
At 9/4/07 18:04, Blogger RWBB said...

It always has before.

 
At 10/4/07 13:08, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

booze, boozy, boozer, boozed .. any form is really ok :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home